ecoLove was born out of a combined love of nature and body care products. Organic vegetable fields were the inspiration, while the need for excellent skin-friendly hair & body products were the motivation.
To create the high-quality green products envisioned, their R&D department was challenged with a demanding set of specific guidelines: a minimum of 95% ingredients from natural sources, minimum of 30% certified organic ingredients, and fully vegan. Here are a few more details:
- Organic vegetable extracts – free of harmful chemicals
- Dead Sea salt & Dead Sea water – rich in 26 minerals
- Organic aloe vera for a soothing effect
- Organic olive oil as an antioxidant lubricant and cleanser
- Shea butter for moisturizing and softening
- Natural plant extracts
In addition, ecoLove skin friendly hair and body products are SLS- and paraben- free, referring to sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, detergents that are found in most personal-care products.
EcoLove current has 4 collections containing Hair Shampoo & Conditioner, Hand Soap, and Shower Gel. Each collection
is made with various fruit and vegetable extracts.
- Green – Green vegetable extracts from cucumbers, parsley, and spinach.
- Red – Made with red organic vegetable extracts of tomatoes, beetroot, and red pepper.
- Orange – Orange organic vegetable extracts from carrots, pumpkins, and sweet potatoes.
- EcoLove Purple – Organic purple fruit extracts of blueberry, grape, and lavender.
Our Product of the Week is the EcoLove Purple Collection which also contains a Hair Mask.
- Ecolove Purple Shampoo
- Ecolove Purple Conditioner
- Ecolove Purple Hand Soap
- Ecolove Purple Shower Gel
- Ecolove Purple Hair Mask
Eco Love is made by the “Yes to Carrots” people, and follows a similar theme: The products are based on orange, red, or green fruits and vegetables from the garden, and are free of synthetic colors or fragrances