Go Back   EnviroCitizen Forum |Green, Natural, Organic, Eco-Friendly & Environmental Community Forum > Getting Greener > Green Projects / Do It Yourself
Follow Us:                                                    
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Green Projects / Do It Yourself Green Projects, Eco-Friendly Ideas, Green Remodeling, Energy Savings, Do It Yourself

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
  1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:54 PM

Post Nature's Green Magic

Ok, so I was at the gas station and there was a little booth set up next to the pumps selling a product called "Nature's Green Magic". When I was getting ready to leave one of the guys working the booth approached me and offered me a demo of the product. As it turns out, the product they were selling was a water free all natural car wash.
It is a 16oz spray bottle filled with natural oils and extracts that washes and waxes your car. He did a little area on my car to demonstrate how good it works and I was actually impressed. Needless to say, I forked out some cash and bout one of their promo packages. When I got home I washed mine and my wifes cars (about 20 minutes and 1/4 of a bottle for each), but I honestly think our cars look cleaner than ever. They guy who sold the stuff to me said that they were about to start carrying it at Sell gas stations, so keep an eye out for it.
The kit that I bought was 55+taxes for 3 bottles of the compound, same size bottle of an interior spray, same size bottle of a tire spray, one 4oz bottle of an all natural air freshener for my car, and 3 microfiber towels to wash the car with. I couldn't believe it, no water and the best looking shine my car has had since it rolled of the showroom floor. I highly recommend trying this stuff if you come across it.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:55 PM

Greenzo-That would be a little pricey for me. We are on a budget and we still manage to wash the car naturally. We go down to a creek nearby and take our all natural soap and wash with creek water. We have an area we can drive down to and we park on the sand/creek gravel and then dip buckets of water out. It works for us but then, we are in the country.