Go Back   EnviroCitizen Forum |Green, Natural, Organic, Eco-Friendly & Environmental Community Forum > Forums Home > Green News / Articles
Follow Us:                                                    
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Green News / Articles A place to discuss any environmental news or articles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 04:02 PM

Default EnviroCitizen Most Eco-friendly Site

[URL="http://www.prweb.com/releases/Earth_Day/Natural_Products/prweb8310471.htm"]This article[/URL] was published on Earth Day, but I just found it. It states that EnviroCitizen is the most eco-friendly site on the Internet. How cool is that? It's a great article that makes me proud to be a part of such great forum! Everyone should read it!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:02 PM

You're right, GoOrganic. That article is one that everyone should read. It's so exciting to be a part of this site, and reading about how we are the number 1 eco-friendly site on the Internet makes it even more exciting. I love this statement: "EnviroCitizen.org is your ultimate destination for everything and anything green, natural and eco-friendly."
Old 04-29-2011, 12:08 AM

I've just seen the article and I must say, 'Way to go Envirocitizen.org'. Its efforts are indeed paying off. It's motivating to participate in a forum that is recognized for its dedication to being a rich source of eco-friendly discussion.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:01 AM
earthcitizen

[QUOTE=GoOrganic;4259][URL="http://www.prweb.com/releases/Earth_Day/Natural_Products/prweb8310471.htm"]This article[/URL] was published on Earth Day, but I just found it. It states that EnviroCitizen is the most eco-friendly site on the Internet. How cool is that? It's a great article that makes me proud to be a part of such great forum! Everyone should read it![/QUOTE]

GREAT!!!